Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Encore DVD › Line 21 not available for this stream type

  • Line 21 not available for this stream type

    Posted by Nick Degner on December 14, 2007 at 3:26 pm

    Line 21 not available for this stream type
    I am adding a .scc file in Encore 2.0 to an avi video exported from Premiere 2.0 and I get this message when I press preview or try to burn a DVD.

    HP Workstation XW 6000 Xeon 3.06 GHz 32 bit 2 GBs Nvidia Quadro FX 2000 1.3 terrabit Hard drive

    Any ideas

    Nick Degner replied 18 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy