LHe output HD via Component
So is it possible to view HD 1080i29.97 via Component on the LHe?
• FCP 7.0.2
• Mac Pro 3 Ghz Dual-Core Xeon
• 8 GB memory
• Hard drive setup through eSata
• Sequence setting 1080i29.97 Apple ProRes 422 (LT)
• Easy Setup setting AJA KONA LH- 1080i 29.97 Apple ProRes 422 (LT)
• Component cables hooked up to the external monitor into Component in on the monitor
• Expansion Slot Utility set to the number 2 option (with cards in the right place)
• Graphics card is a ATI Radeon HD 4870
• OS X 10.6.4
I’m getting serious drift to the point that the audio sounds choppy, and the video on the external monitor seems to slow down almost instantly. The only settings that seem to stay in sync are SD settings.
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the most recent update of the AJA software and no luck. Tried trashing all my preferences and no luck. What am I doing wrong?
Winston A. Cely
Editor/Owner | Della St. Media, LLC
Mac Pro 3GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
8 GB RAM | Final Cut Studio 3 | Aja Kona LHe
“If you can talk brilliantly enough about a subject, you can create the consoling illusion it has been mastered.” – Stanley Kubrick
Page 1 of 2