Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › Keying with Cinea 4D

  • Keying with Cinea 4D

    Posted by Dylan Thies on November 14, 2008 at 7:30 pm

    I have imported a green screen quicktime with the green keyed out and with millions + colors. When I apply it to a plane as a texture there is no color information, why?

    Adam Trachtenberg replied 17 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Adam Trachtenberg

    November 14, 2008 at 9:49 pm

    You mean it’s B&W?

  • Dylan Thies

    November 14, 2008 at 10:43 pm

    Yes, that’s what it appears is going on. Any ideas?

  • Adam Trachtenberg

    November 15, 2008 at 3:50 am

    Assuming you loaded it into the color or luminance channel … no idea I’m afraid. Does it render B&W or is it just the editor display?

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy