Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Jpeg image does doesn’t merge with the sphere, screen goes black

  • Othman Ahmed

    January 6, 2021 at 5:14 pm

    There is nothing wrong with your project at all, It’s working great with me.

  • Roberts Adi

    January 6, 2021 at 5:21 pm

    Othman first of all I want to apologize….looks like my question has appeared 3 times.

    Made a mistake

    How do I delete my other 2 reposts.

    My apologies to the forum

  • Roberts Adi

    January 6, 2021 at 5:34 pm

    Othman how come it works well for you and not me?

    Could it be because of your Ae version or cards??

    Got any clues?

  • Othman Ahmed

    January 6, 2021 at 5:43 pm

    Hello bro, honestly I don’t know if there is a way to delete a published post

  • Roberts Adi

    January 7, 2021 at 12:39 pm

    Unfortunately for this tutorial, I have a CPU problem….my PC will need an upgrade

    BTW

    Ahmed did you get my private message/email about the scramble animation?

    Were you able to solve it?

    Thx

  • Othman Ahmed

    January 7, 2021 at 2:49 pm

    Yup I got your mail, But the problem is in the process of your scramble animation. It’s a bit hard to do it, And I don’t have time to do it now, so busy these days. Hope you understand me ?

  • Roberts Adi

    January 7, 2021 at 4:23 pm

    Ok I’ll wait

    but sooner or later I will ask in the forum

    later

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy