Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Is H.264 the way to go?

  • Chris Borjis

    May 21, 2008 at 6:57 pm

    [Arnie Schlissel] “I think that Windows Media Player also supports H.264”

    it won’t open a quicktime encoded in H.264

    David where have you seen H.264 flash videos posted?

    I’ve been looking and have not found any out yet, but its been a long time “coming soon….”

  • Chris Borjis

    May 21, 2008 at 7:00 pm

    Kevin download the on2 flix pro demo from on2.com

    this will do the entire process, plus batch encoding, but
    it won’t integrate with compressor.

  • Kevin Monahan

    May 21, 2008 at 8:42 pm

    It’s not possible with CS3? I have Flash/AE/Premiere/PS/ILL in CS3. Won’t it do what On2 does? I will go take a look.

    Next topic: embedding a .swf in iWeb ’06. Is it possible? Must be a workaround somewhere. If not, I guess I can create a DreamWeaver page that looks like the iWeb template.

    Kevin Monahan
    http://www.fcpworld.com
    Author – Motion Graphics and Effects in Final Cut Pro

Page 2 of 2

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy