Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › In PPRO 2.0 I keep getting “unknown WMV error” which stops encode

  • In PPRO 2.0 I keep getting “unknown WMV error” which stops encode

    Posted by Captain on March 1, 2006 at 8:01 pm

    Every time I try to export a video to WMV9 I get an unknown error. It gets about half done then stops with the error message. I’ve tried different bitrates and different presets and nothing seems to be working.

    Aanarav Sareen replied 20 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Captain

    March 2, 2006 at 2:23 pm

    Anybody seeing this? Any known fixes?

  • Aanarav Sareen

    March 3, 2006 at 7:46 pm

    Project settings? Export settings?

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy