Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Importing .avi captured in premiere

  • Importing .avi captured in premiere

    Posted by Lumaniac0 on June 23, 2007 at 8:43 pm

    I have to import this .avi files to my FCP 5.1.4 project and I can’t couse of an unknown error, I can’t open it with quicktime. When I open it with VLC it says that the video codec is dvsd.
    How can I import this file, any idea?

    Sorry for my english

    Ed Kulis replied 19 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Ed Kulis

    June 24, 2007 at 11:15 pm

    MPEG Stream clip converts many formats to .dv for use in FCP

    -ed

    “Reality is just a Point Of View” – Philip K. Dick

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy