- October 31, 2006 at 12:29 am
Hi, I am trying to import a C4D file and it says I cannot do it…I tried exporting as a DXF and importing into invigorator pro, and it would not allow it…any ideas why, I am using C4D 9.6…thanks…
- October 31, 2006 at 2:22 am
Try exporting the object in C4D version 5 format. Historically, that’s been the format to choose…
- October 31, 2006 at 2:55 am
ok, I apologize for being such a noob, but could you give me some instructions n how to do this (or a link to an explanation)? I’m on a mac, thanks!
- October 31, 2006 at 4:18 am
I don’t have Cinema 4D, but suspect you should be able to choose the option under the object export command.
- April 26, 2007 at 6:46 pm
Log in to reply.