Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Canon Cameras › Import mxf files (Canon C300) into after effects cs6 or FCP7 with a result of only the first 30 seconds of the file.

  • Import mxf files (Canon C300) into after effects cs6 or FCP7 with a result of only the first 30 seconds of the file.

    Posted by Andrew Munzer on September 6, 2014 at 6:59 am

    I have a bunch of files from a shoot on a hard drive from various cameras. The C300 files when I import (literally import option) to either After Effects CS6 or Final Cut Pro 7 will only display a 30sec clip when I know the clip is longer than this eg 1m17. I have downloaded the updated plugin for FCP7 and installed. I still have the current problem but now receive the following msg;
    Media Performance Warning

    There’s more but it asks to recapture or use media manager to fix the problem. I can’t recapture it but have tried media manager with no solution.

    I discovered in library/QuickTime folder, missing mpeg2 codec file which I replaced. No solution.

    Stumped and need the files.

    Andrew Munzer replied 12 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy