- February 11, 2013 at 9:01 pm
Unfortunately I am now unable to change the stroke width to less than 1 pt even if I select one object at a time. I thought the problem only occurred if i selected multiple strokes of varying widths.
- February 14, 2013 at 4:32 pm
I found a solution to the problem. Just turn off Align New Objects to Pixel grid in the Transform panel.
- March 14, 2013 at 6:17 pm
That was really useful! Thank you!
- April 1, 2013 at 4:17 pm
Open your “Transform” Panel, then uncheck “Align to Pixel grid”
Works for me 🙂
- August 15, 2013 at 8:38 pm
Thank you. I was literally seconds away from chucking my Mac out the window.
- August 15, 2013 at 10:33 pm
- October 12, 2013 at 6:08 am
Thanks a lot
- January 16, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Thanks for all the research, this saved me a hell of a lot of work!
- March 17, 2014 at 5:18 pm
Ty so much ,i’ve having this problem for few months
- May 11, 2014 at 4:11 pm
This solved my problem. To give you thanks, I registered on this account. Thank you again for your precious help.
Log in to reply.