Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Icon labels are missing in DUIK 15 since AE was updated to 2015.3

  • Icon labels are missing in DUIK 15 since AE was updated to 2015.3

    Posted by Philip Hankins on June 25, 2016 at 2:18 pm

    Two things: 1) since I updated After Effects to the new CC2015.5 version, the labels for the icons in the DUIK panel are missing. I can see the icons for IK and controllers and autorig, etc., but there are no labels to tell me what the icons represent. I have to rely on the tooltips that are revealed when I hover over the icons. Anyone know of a fix for this? and 2) I am assuming that the only method to uninstall DUIK is to go into program files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3/Support Files/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels, then delete all files within that folder. Is this a total clean?

    Cole Pittsford replied 10 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Cole Pittsford

    June 28, 2016 at 5:39 pm

    I’m having a similar problem. I installed the update, which moved all my scripts and plugins, but once I moved them back, Duik wasn’t properly installed. So I deleted all the Duik files and tried to reinstall it, however I get an error saying that the AE application is not a valid installation of After Effects. (See pic) https://i1.creativecow.net/u-upload.php#

  • Josh Williams

    July 13, 2016 at 2:27 am

    I’ve got this issue. Not sure if it’s the same as what you are talking about but it’s driving me crazy

  • Cole Pittsford

    July 14, 2016 at 4:15 pm

    Well, I don’t know why, but about a week and a half later Duik is working again without me doing anything. Weird. I wish I had a solution for you.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy