Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Motion › How to change an SD template to HD in Motion 4?

  • How to change an SD template to HD in Motion 4?

    Posted by Mark Suszko on May 31, 2013 at 2:40 pm

    I made my own template in Motion 4 but it is an SD template. What I need is to change its resolution settings to make an anamorphic SD template, and to up-rez it to an HD template.

    Mark Suszko replied 13 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Mark Suszko

    May 31, 2013 at 3:17 pm

    I think I got it, just set for 16 by 9 during the export settings/ adcanced. But I’d still like to know how to create the SD anamorphic 16×9 preset when i’m first creating a new template.

  • Simon Ubsdell

    May 31, 2013 at 3:25 pm

    Cmd+J to go to your Project settings, then select your chosen Pixel Aspect Ratio from the pop-up menu.

    Simon Ubsdell
    http://www.tokyo-uk.com

  • Mark Suszko

    May 31, 2013 at 6:28 pm

    Thanks Simon, cheers!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy