Yes, it is possible to get started with a photography internship. Here are some steps you can take:
1. Research companies or organizations that offer photography internships. You can look for opportunities online or through job search websites.
2. Create a portfolio of your photography work. This will be an important tool for demonstrating your skills and experience to potential employers.
3. Prepare a cover letter and resume that highlight your interest in photography and any relevant experience you have.
4. Apply for internship positions that you are interested in. Be sure to follow the application instructions carefully and submit all required materials on time.
5. Be persistent in your search. It may take some time to find the right internship opportunity, but don’t give up. Keep applying and networking with professionals in the field.
6. Once you have secured an internship, be prepared to work hard and learn as much as you can. Take advantage of the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and build relationships with industry professionals.
Remember, internships are a great way to gain experience and make connections in your field of interest. With persistence and hard work, you can find an internship that will help you get started in the exciting world of photography.