-
How can I create dreadlocks with hair in Cinema 4D R14?
Hi,
As a pass time and to further my skills in Cinema 4D, I have been working on a series of 3d models using Pop! Vinyl Bobblehead images as references. So far it’s been a great learning curve with many obstacles to overcome. My current project is a model of Jack Sparrow from Pirates of The Caribbean based on this reference image:
I have been able to get this far with it:
As you can see there’s a good way to go with it yet. I managed to solve the braided beard problem with the Spline Guide plugin, though I am now stumped as to how to carry on the theme of using the hair simulator to create the dreadlocks.
Any advice would be much appreciated. The models are a lot of fun to create and finish. I’m hoping to perhaps rig and animate them in the future, we shall see.
Sorry, there were no replies found.

