Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › help I erased the Sequence 1-FIN-00000003

  • help I erased the Sequence 1-FIN-00000003

    Posted by Rus Garofalo on April 11, 2008 at 3:15 am

    Am I screwed? I thought these were just render files and I could recreate them but qt can’t open the mov files and the project has them all offline and unable to re-link. saying it all like that it sounds like i’m screwed. any hope?

    the issue i’m trying to correct is on a project i thought i’d finished. I made an actors reel for a kid and it all looks fine on a computer but on a tv all the files that i ripped from dvd are terribly shaky looking. like the frame rate is weird or the interlacing but deinterlacing and matching the frame rate of the clip to the sequence didn’t fix it. i used the m2v in fcp. ??

    any help i’d be much obliged

    Tom Matthies replied 18 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Arnie Schlissel

    April 11, 2008 at 4:48 am

    If you exported a non self contained reference movie, and then deleted some render files that it referred to, you’ll have to make a new export.

    Arnie
    Now in post: Peristroika, a film by Slava Tsukerman
    https://www.arniepix.com/blog

  • Rus Garofalo

    April 11, 2008 at 5:14 am

    I erased all these sequence files for this project and fcp won’t even let me bring in the file to re-export

  • Tom Matthies

    April 11, 2008 at 12:27 pm

    Check your Autosave Vault and see if there are any old saved versions of this project. If so, you can reload one of them and at least get your sequences back.
    Tom

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy