Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Green Screen

  • Green Screen

    Posted by Timbo Cole on November 27, 2013 at 11:13 pm

    Hi,
    I have shot some footage in an office block, with some special security stuff like fingerprint readers – next to each device I placed a small piece of green card which I would like to create a screen out of in after effects. I have imported the footage in to after effects and have keyed out the green using key light.

    Is there a way to use the small keyed out square and attach an image to that (the camera is handheld!) so that the image is locked to the area, rather than the keyed area panning around the layer behind?

    Thanks a lot,
    Timbo Cole

    Roland R. kahlenberg replied 12 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Roland R. kahlenberg

    November 28, 2013 at 3:51 am

    What you want to do is to track the green area and apply the tracking data onto the insert image.

    mochaAE should do be able this nicely.

    HTH
    RoRK

    Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

    Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
    & Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE/ACI

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy