Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Photoshop Get text to warp around a number :)

  • Get text to warp around a number :)

     Leo Max updated 3 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Kyle De Thier

    December 2, 2016 at 4:56 am

    Hello, I have attached an image below of what I need to do in photoshop. How can I get this text to look like that? Thanks.

  • Leo Max

    December 7, 2016 at 6:38 pm

    I think there are two ways to do what you want:
    1/ You can type every single character per each new layer and transform as you want.
    2/ This way is my preferrable one:
    You will use your pen tool, and make your curve, lines as you want and type on it.
    Please see this video for more information:

    Love yourself!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 posts

Log in to reply.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can. Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy