Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

  • Posted by Halfmoon on July 16, 2007 at 4:41 am

    Hello
    I’m trying to import an avi files to the Final Cut, this video files were shoot with a sony handycam (I think the DCR-HC28).
    When it import I get a message saying that these files are not optimize for the Final Cut.

    These files, after importing them are playing on the timeline only ofter rendering and at the Viewer I can’t see them smoothly.
    Is there anything to do about it, I tried to reformatting them with the media manager but it didn’t change.

    if I will keep on working on these files will it be a problem to download them to different screenings formats?

    I’ll be happy for help.
    Thanks
    Pnina

    Halfmoon replied 19 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy