Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Format Settings in Motion 4 for NX5 Footage

  • Format Settings in Motion 4 for NX5 Footage

    Posted by Leeann Dance on January 20, 2012 at 10:50 pm

    I am just learning Motion and am creating a project to be used in a FCP 7 project shot entirely on Sony NX5 at HD 1080/24p. Do I need to do a custom format or will one of the presets work? If I do custom, what info do I need? What is field order? Thanks for your help.

    Chris Borjis replied 14 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Chris Borjis

    January 20, 2012 at 11:58 pm

    1920×1080 23.976 should work.

    it’s progressive, so no field order.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy