Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Final Cut Pro 6

  • Final Cut Pro 6

    Posted by Darren Morgan on November 17, 2009 at 10:29 am

    Hi,

    I have FCP 6. I have filmed some footage and i have a problem i hope someone can help with. When i have captured the footage in i can see my boom mike at the very top of the screen. This was not in view on the camera viewfinder, only when i captured it. This appears throughout the footage and i want to get rid of this. How do i alter the size? I want to alter the video size but not have any border etc, and hopefully not affect the quality.
    I assume the problem lie’s with the fact taht the camera actually films a larger size than is shown on my viewfinder.

    Darren Morgan

    Zane Barker replied 16 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Zane Barker

    November 17, 2009 at 7:06 pm

    Simply zoom the footage ever so slightly until the boom is not seen.

    There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
    Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy