Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Motion › Fields set to None in Motion appearing as Upper in FCP 6

  • Fields set to None in Motion appearing as Upper in FCP 6

    Posted by Christopher Mcdonell on February 22, 2014 at 10:26 pm

    When I roundtrip from Motion 3 to FCP 6, some of my text looks interlaced (whether moving or stationary). FCP is showing its Field Dominance as Upper (Odd). I don’t know why that is?? Motion is set for None. I’ve also increased the Bit Depth to 16 – no change.

    FCP timeline is HDV 30p, with Rendering set to ProRes 422. Motion 3 doesn’t have a HDV setting so I’m using: XDCAM HD 1080p 30, 1440×1080, Pixel Aspect HD 1.33, Field Order None.

    Christopher Mcdonell replied 12 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy