Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › fcp export problem

  • fcp export problem

    Posted by Danilo Serbedzija on October 9, 2013 at 11:11 am

    I’m trying to export a 60min documentary edited in a fcp studio2 (fcp6). but everytime the exported version freezes at about 9minutes. I changed the clip,but the result is the same. Once it is exported , when I check it it freezes after 9 minutes and there is nothing after that freeze frame. every time the size of a file iz 2.15 gb which is way to small. what can be a problem?
    tnx

    Mark Suszko replied 12 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Mark Suszko

    October 9, 2013 at 2:10 pm

    Did you properly mark he correct in and out points first, so the entire show is highlighted and the cursor is back to the origin point? Is there sufficient free space in the drive you are rendering to?

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy