Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › FCP 720P Layback to HDCAM SR not ending on the right field, any suggestions

  • FCP 720P Layback to HDCAM SR not ending on the right field, any suggestions

    Posted by Dylan Jones on May 6, 2012 at 10:45 pm

    I am trying to layoff a 720P 59.94 DF Apple Pro res HQ sequence from Final cut V7 With AJA Kona 3 card. The out frame is ending on Field 1 when it should carry to field 2 resulting in the preceeding shot to come 1 field/frame early. There is no offset for half a frame in FCP so I am not sure what I can do.

    I’ve tried: All AJA kona pulldown options, single field/full frame option, offset +1 & – 1 Frame, +/-2 frame etc. Any other suggestions kindly appreciated

    Thanks in Advance, Dylan
    323 819 6487
    dylan@zerocompression.com
    https://www.zerocompression.com

    Dylan Jones replied 14 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy