Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › fcp 7.0.3 and osx 10.8.4 ?

  • fcp 7.0.3 and osx 10.8.4 ?

    Posted by Carl Takems on August 19, 2013 at 2:08 pm

    Hi,

    My fcp 7.0.3 ran perfectly, now after upgrading to OSX 10.8.4 it both it and Mpegstreamclip dont work.

    I checked my fcp preferences and none of them show up, for example

    ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.FinalCutPro.plist
    ~/Library/Preferences/Final Cut Pro User Data/Final Cut Pro Prefs
    ~/Library/Preferences/Final Cut Pro User Data/Final Cut Pro Obj Cache
    ~/Library/Preferences/Final Cut Pro User Data/Final Cut Pro Prof Cache

    I only upgraded to use Rhino but frankly running FCP is far more important.

    What do I do folks, cant timemachine back to Leopard (Apple dont allow!!!).

    All help most gratefully recieved

    Thanks

    Carl Takems replied 13 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy