Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › FCP 7 Render issues with new iMac

  • FCP 7 Render issues with new iMac

    Posted by Randy Paul on August 10, 2013 at 11:14 pm

    I recently purchased the new iMac 27″ with all the upgrades. This was a huge improvement from my 4 year old macbook pro. Which I never really had issues with. So it is annoying to get this new computer and experience the same issues I had with editing from 6 years ago. One of which is rendering. If I as so much as add a 3 way color corrector I get the red render bar. NOW, this is my first time posting. I’ve always found the solution on these forums and most people seem to be very helpful.
    Clip settings are same as sequence. I’ve been using the same workflow for years and very very rarely had to render on my macbook pro.
    Software is up to date.
    I’ve played with everything in the preferences. Lowered quality for render. Unchecked and checked every box. But again, any small change I do to the clips brings up a red bar. Incredibly frustrating. Any advice?

    Randy Paul replied 13 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy