Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Exporting TIFF Sequence (Credits) in 10 bit and Rec.709 in Adobe Premiere Pro

  • Exporting TIFF Sequence (Credits) in 10 bit and Rec.709 in Adobe Premiere Pro

    Posted by Anastasya Stolyarov on July 10, 2017 at 11:49 am

    Hi everyone,

    Is there a possibility in Adobe Premiere to export a TIFF Sequence (concretely title or credits I’ve created inside Premiere) in 10 bit and Rec.709? A Tiff seq. A default export created it in the RGB color space and limited to 8 bit. In Adobe Media Encoder I chose to “Render at Maximum Depth” and also “Use Maximum Render Quality”. I don’t see any other possibility to change the quality or change the color space…

    Thank you!

    Nastia

    Anastasya Stolyarov replied 9 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy