Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › exporting project in Premiere 6.5 to Final Cut Pro with EDL

  • exporting project in Premiere 6.5 to Final Cut Pro with EDL

    Posted by Khashyar Darvich on May 15, 2006 at 5:11 pm

    Hi Everyone,

    I have a project in Premiere 6.5 that I want to export to Final Cut Pro 5.1 for the online edit.

    I have read that CMX3600 is a good EDL to use for the EDL export from Premiere.

    Will FCP be able to see and reconstruct the different video and audio layers? If not, how would I go about reconstructing the different layers that were on my Premiere 6.5 project.

    I appeciate the help,

    Khashyar

    Khashyar Darvich replied 20 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy