Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Exporting from FCP HD 4.5 as flv files

  • Exporting from FCP HD 4.5 as flv files

    Posted by Caroline Ward on March 30, 2007 at 1:08 pm

    Hello,

    I need to make a selection of FCP films (1 minute each) as flash files (flv). Whats the best way to do this, I don’t seem to have the option on FCP as far as I can see. And what are the optimum configurations for this?

    David Roth weiss replied 19 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • David Roth weiss

    March 30, 2007 at 3:45 pm

    Caroline,

    You will have to buy a Flash encoder. I’m using Flix Pro currently, which is regarded as the best available. It costs $250, but its well worth the price.

    DRW

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy