Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › export to 32:9

  • Roland R. kahlenberg

    October 28, 2013 at 2:43 am

    AME should be ideal if you’re going to use one of Adobe’s app.

    HTH
    RoRK

    Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

    Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
    & Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE/ACI

  • Paco Fernandez

    October 28, 2013 at 8:56 am

    I think I have not explained well. When I try to export a movie to quicktime with H.264 codec from after effects prevents me from formatting restrictions (maximum 2000 px) my movie is 3840 x 1080. It occurred to me export a sequence of pngs and then from quicktime QT export the output to H.264 and it works, the results are not very good (the film lacks contrast), by the way if I try to do the same from AME not work (restrictions format). I decided to try to climb the contrast of the movie before exporting a sequence of pngs. Do you think this is the best method? Thanks in advance and sorry for the extension
    post.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy