Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › Export 601/701 or RGB? (DNxHD to go to file, to HDCAM uncompressed, then to film out)

  • Export 601/701 or RGB? (DNxHD to go to file, to HDCAM uncompressed, then to film out)

    Posted by Bill Russell on December 9, 2005 at 6:32 am

    I want to export best quality — I’m choosing “same as source”, which is DNxHD 175. Is it better to exportExport 601/701, or RGB? What does each do? Original media captured from HDCAM tapes. I will take the exported file to somebody who can lay it to HDCAM SR or D5 for color correction and film out. Thank you!!

    “THE LOST SKELETON OF CADAVRA” –

    And more…

    Bill Russell replied 20 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy