Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums VEGAS Pro Every 2,3 sec i see frames from earlier photos

• Every 2,3 sec i see frames from earlier photos

Henk Petersen updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Krzysztof Pieniążek

May 31, 2021 at 6:40 pm

Hi! I need Quick help! After rendering video (one song, some photos, some subtitles,and one background video) sometimes different freames appear, freames from earlier photos.for example in 2min 25sec one frame appear from 2min 10sec someone knows what am i doing wrong?

• Francois Pénzes

June 3, 2021 at 1:29 pm

Hi Krzysztof

I don’t believe that you are doing something wrong. I had the same kind of problem and so did a friend of mine when it came to rendering. My educated guess is that somehow, the Vegas software doesn’t like some of the way that certain computers will physically deal with memory. I’ve move on to a different computer, and so did my friend, and we don’t have that problem anymore. The way I found worked with the problem was that before rendering, I would make sure I had saved everything and then shut down and restarted the computer. ( Not just a re-start but a full shutdown for at least 15 seconds) Just make sure that your first step after opening Vegas is rendering. Hope it works for you.

Cheers !

• Henk Petersen

June 4, 2021 at 5:38 am

I recognize this as errors from the GPU during rendering of effects. In Vegas you can switch off to let the GPU assist (under Preferences). Then re-start Vegas and try again.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy