- April 12, 2020 at 1:20 pm
I am considering buying Boris FX and I have 2 newbie questions
1) Am I correct in understanding that only FX Continuum works with FCPX (which I use) which Mocha Pro requires use of Motion and Sapphire requires Premiere Pro?
2) I saw those beautiful videos, which were most likely made by using a 3D Scanner.
I wonder if its is possible to emulate such a look within Boris FX?
In one example, pixels that look like little lights are added ro a shape (a tree). In the second example, a guy sitting and grass is transformed into arrays of pixels.
(and if yes, in which of the Boris FX, would it work in Continuum, which would integrate easily in FCPX or do I have to forget about FCP X for that)?
I am not looking for a perfect result and wonder if you knew ways to emulate this.
Thank you so much
- April 14, 2020 at 7:48 pm
For your 2nd photo, see here https://borisfx.com/documentation/continuum/bcc-tile-mosaic/
- April 14, 2020 at 8:13 pm
For the lights in photo 1 you may be able to use BCC Particle Illusion https://borisfx.com/products/continuum-units/particles/
- April 14, 2020 at 8:14 pm
I suggest getting the BCC 30 day free trial here https://borisfx.com/downloads/?&product=Boris%20Continuum%202020
Log in to reply.