-
Element 3D & Text Expressions
Hello, I was having an issue with an animated text countdown (using an expression) and Element 3D.
I setup a text layer, type CD to mark the layer so i know it is the countdown layer.
Then I apple the expression to the text.
After, I set up E3D on a solid, link the layer with custom text layer, and extrude so that I can get a nice look and have more customization.However, when I play the countdown back, the text jumps a little. It only does it with E3D extruding it and doesn’t jump if i just use the regular 2d text layer.
Any suggestions?
This is the expression code:
offset = 0;
i = inPoint + offset; //the in point of the layer
dur = 10; //the duration of the countdown in minutes
dur *= 60; //the duration of the countdown in secondsseconds = Math.max(dur - Math.max((time - i), 0),0); //the countdown time in total seconds
minutes = Math.floor(seconds / 60); //the countdown time in minutes
seconds = Math.floor(seconds - (minutes * 60)); //the countdown time in seconds (minus minutes)if(seconds < 10) seconds = '0' + seconds; //add an additional '0' in front of single digit seconds
minutes + ':' + seconds
(Supplied by a nice man from CC, Thank you!)
Sorry, there were no replies found.