Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Element 3d

  • Element 3d

    Posted by Ryan Whitmer on December 7, 2013 at 6:34 am

    Hey everyone I was wondering how its possible to make element 3d act in a 3d environment. For example I have other shapes in my comp and would like element 3d to react to them. I want the large purple circle to spin around but when I rotate its axis the entire layer is in front of all the other layers. Similar to this effect.

    Here’s my project example.
    6877_example.jpg.zip

    Ryan Whitmer replied 12 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy