Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › dvx100 won’t recognize with mac, but will with pc

  • dvx100 won’t recognize with mac, but will with pc

    Posted by Paul Kovacs on December 6, 2009 at 2:06 pm

    My dvx100 will not recognize with a mac using FCP, but will easily on a pc using adobe or other editing software. I have gone through tons of setting, and have tried to hook it up to several different macs, all with no luck. I know it’s not the cable or the port, since it will work on a pc. Anyone ever have this before? I don’t think the dvx100 had anyway to do a firmware update that I know of. (also this is not the A, or the B, just the first 100 with no letter.) Thanks.

    Mario Perez replied 16 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Mario Perez

    December 14, 2009 at 12:22 am

    Hi,

    My pc or mac does not recognize my panasonic ag-dvx100p. It was recognized by my previous pc but I replaced it with new pc (which doesn’t recognize cam) and thereafter my mac stopped recognizing camera.

    I’ve also tried searching for drivers but can not find appropriate driver.

    Please help. thank you.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy