Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › DV 4.1 Mac to Pro 5 Pc Transfer

  • DV 4.1 Mac to Pro 5 Pc Transfer

    Posted by Darren Bean on April 12, 2006 at 10:35 am

    I have been give a project on hard disk that was created in express DV 4.1 on mac, I am using express pro 5 on pc the project is accessable on the time line apart from the text overlays which are corrupted, is their any way to fix this.

    Would I be right in thinking that the differing fonts have caused this?

    Thanks

    Darren Bean replied 20 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy