Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Dual Monitors on a mac mini v10.8.4

  • Dual Monitors on a mac mini v10.8.4

    Posted by Paul Desmond on September 9, 2013 at 11:00 pm

    Hello,

    I have a brand new mac mini v10.8.4. I was hoping to setup dual monitors using the Apple HDMI converter for one monitor and then using a USB 3.0 to DVI adapter. I can get both monitors up and runnnig but Final Cut Pro gives an error message saying that it needs 128gbs of VRAM.

    Here are my video specs…

    Any possible solutions… What do yall think?

    Thank you!

    Paul Desmond replied 13 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy