Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe After Effects Does anyone know how to do this?

  • Does anyone know how to do this?

  • Sandra Hiralal

    July 8, 2021 at 4:26 pm

    I’ve seen this page, and I was wondering how to achieve inAE the liquid/ripple blob effect in the background circle?


  • Graham Quince

    July 10, 2021 at 8:48 am

    I’d create an adjust layer with two circular masks, one smaller and set to subtract.

    Then I’d probably start with Turbulent Displace on the layer and see if I can get the look through altering the settings. If that doesn’t quite do it, work through the distort effects, I’m sure it’s possible with one of them.

    If you get this looking right, can you come back to this thread and post your results?

  • Stacey Dunleavy

    July 21, 2021 at 7:29 pm

    It looks like effects on a masked layer to me…

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

Log in to reply.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy