-
Distorted frames in FCPX with H.264 footage
Hey guys,
I’m new to the COW, but I find myself creeping around here quite often. The problem I’m having today is that I’m trying to used uncompressed H.264 footage from a Hauppauge HD PVR in FCPX, but in render and export the footage will distort at certain points, and in some cases I’ll get either a completely green frame or a green-tinged frame. I tried the “Optomize media” transcoding, and this made the native clips more stable, but it’s still not perfect.
I’m a YouTube gaming commentator and I ended up uploading the most stable version of the H.264 footage, but their are still those subtle glitches (admittedly I’m glad my subscribers haven’t noticed).
The distorted frames are most noticeable between 0:20-0:28 and a green-tinged frame occurs in transition at 0:50.
Any help would be much appreciated.
– Y260
Sorry, there were no replies found.