Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Digitizing Footage shot on Panasonic DVX100 B, 24p

  • Digitizing Footage shot on Panasonic DVX100 B, 24p

    Posted by Meghna Damani on April 11, 2011 at 2:14 pm

    I am trying to digitize footage that I shot on on a Panasonic DVX100 B camera at 24p.
    What settings work best on Final Cut (6). I was told to use advanced pull down removal as sequence settings, but some of the quicktime I exported looks stretched out.
    Appreciate the support.

    Meghna Damani replied 15 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Chris Tompkins

    April 11, 2011 at 2:18 pm

    Pull Down Removal will not affect Aspect Ratio.

    Did you shoot widescreen? If so, choose the east setup:

    DV NTSC 48k Anamorphic.

    Chris Tompkins
    Video Atlanta LLC

  • Meghna Damani

    April 12, 2011 at 2:31 pm

    thank you! thats where i was getting stuck. Was using advanced pull down, when i did not shoot on it.
    thank you!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy