- November 23, 2019 at 2:20 pm
How can i detect if a modal dialogue box is open? This error: “Cannot run a script while modal dialogue is waiting for a response” appears under the following condition:
1. Open my ScriptUI panel
2. Open a modal dialogue like “Import”
3. While the dialogue box is open, hover over my ScriptUI panel if it’s showing in the background.
4. The error triggers.
My panel uses a mouseover event so it makes sense why the error is triggering. But how can I get my panel to ignore mouseover events when a dialogue is open?
- November 29, 2019 at 9:00 am
Hey Reuben, not sure whether it will be beneficial – but what about beginSuppressDialogs() and app.endSuppressDialogs()? It allows ignoring them completely, but might not work in this case.
- December 1, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Thanks will look into that!
Log in to reply.