Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Current Time Indicator
-
Current Time Indicator
Posted by Daniel Coto on November 16, 2011 at 3:29 pmDaniel Coto replied 14 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies -
3 Replies
-
Michael Szalapski
November 16, 2011 at 5:07 pmHold control and click it. Or is it alt? I can’t remember for sure. Try it and, if doesn’t work, try the other.
– The Great Szalam
(The ‘Great’ stands for ‘Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble’)No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
-
Todd Kopriva
November 17, 2011 at 4:51 amYou’re showing a feature new in After Effects CS5.5. Do you have After Effects CS5.5?
———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
——————————————————————————————————— -
Daniel Coto
November 17, 2011 at 3:56 pmNow I have it…. I was using CS5, but now I upgraded to CS5.5
Reply to this Discussion! Login or Sign Up
