Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 on Vista 64-Bit with a BMD Card/Drivers

• CS4 on Vista 64-Bit with a BMD Card/Drivers

• Bill Buchanan

October 31, 2008 at 1:50 am

Apologize for the double posting (also on Blackmagic Design forum, but need an answer ASAP.

Installed CS4 on Vista 64-bit OS running a BMD HD card. Installed BMD 6.8 64-bit drivers, etc. after installing CS4. CS4 does not ‘see’ or feature the BMD presets, etc. and doesn’t playback vid files on the monitor.

Anybody else out there trying to run this setup successfully? I’m guessing the current BMD installer/drivers are not CS4 compatible yet.

Bill Buchanan
    Buchanan Film Co

• Peter Corbett

November 2, 2008 at 1:36 am

Bill,

It seems unlikely that there will be Decklink drivers for CS4 until mid-November. I’d hoped that the drivers would have been developed in time for the CS4 launch, but we’ll have to wait I guess…

Peter Corbett
    Powerhouse Productions
    http://www.php.com.au

• martin duda

November 6, 2008 at 12:01 pm

I have the same problem. I have installed the CS4 package on winXP64bit. I have Blackmagic Multibridge Pro. And the Premiere cant output the image to card (there are no Blackmagic presets when you are creating the project). Capture the same problem. Crazy about this is that in AFterFX there are no problems, I can choose the blackmagic output and everything is allright. I hope that it is about drivers. Does anybody have some expiriences with it ? Or do you have some links for new drivers for Premiere CS4 for Blackmagic ? Thanks !!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy