Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Zaxwerks CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?

• CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?

denasen updated 15 years ago 7 Members · 9 Posts
  • John Dickinson

January 22, 2006 at 9:16 pm

Would you be interested in 3D Invigorator (Pro) training and what would that training need to include?

JD

John Dickinson
    Motionworks
    http://www.motionworks.com.au

• Julian Sixx

January 22, 2006 at 9:29 pm

Hi
    how to create this 3d DVD Box step by step as shown here
    https://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_read_post.cgi?forumid=41&postid=855323
    (created by Serge)
    I’d appreciate that one

• Mike Behrens

January 23, 2006 at 12:30 am

Yesss!!!!

I love your tutorials, john. Can you take it a step further in and show us how you animate some of those awesome logos once the 3D objects have been created?

-Mike Behrens-

• craig c smith

January 23, 2006 at 3:00 am

I know this is asking alot, but since your offered; this is what I would like to see. Give multiple tutorials on the different options you have for Invigorator:
    Creating Text: Working with other plugin’s in After Effects
    Working with Illustrator files: Working with other effects in After Effects
    Creating and using a 3D Primtive
    Creating and ideas on a New Scene

Also the different varibles in the options part of Invigorator. I am sorry I know this is vague. You guys do incredible work and have a vast knowledge a putting together some nice tutorials. I would like to see soup to nuts. There are so many things to explore, but I do not know enough knowledge to figure out what to explore. Thanks in ADVANCE!

• Serge Hamad

January 23, 2006 at 4:10 am

Hi Julian,

I will as soon as I am done with some projects, create a couple of tutorials that would include the basic of interpreting shapes, using Illustrator to create all kind of Invigorator objects. I am also working on a product called “Invigomany Volume One” that includes a bunch of useful projects from which you may learn even more tricks, like creating all sorts of objects,maps etc… Using Invigorator Classic & Pro.
    It will soon be announced here at the Cow & NYC-VISUAL and will cost a reasonable price.

Meanwhile if you have questions about the DVD Box or CD Case, just go ahead.

Salut.
    Serge

• Betty Boop2

January 23, 2006 at 4:04 pm

I believe I’d like to see (as you said you would) a tutorial that shows the differences between Invig Pro and Pro Animator.

-jay

• John Dickinson

January 23, 2006 at 8:16 pm

I said I would and I did 😉 Just hasn’t been posted on the COW yet. Also it’s a written comparison, you can download by clicking on the link in my latest blog entry.

best,

JD

John Dickinson
    Motionworks
    http://www.motionworks.com.au

• Betty Boop2

January 23, 2006 at 8:49 pm

Hi,
    Just read it. Very good and I must say I agree with your final analyses.
    Thanks again.

-jay

• denasen

January 25, 2006 at 8:33 am

For me I think a more broadcast logo eskewed tutorial would be v.helpful.
    Especially if it takes it to the finishing part! Like what u have on your site

Ilustrator file >import > Animate> add flare, shine reflection > package > color rendition

and

Invigorator resource optimisation and viewport speed up would do good 4 me.

Creating effective layer maps especially for reflection and animating them to achieve the best look and feel.

Thank you

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy