Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Connecting KLHI-BOS with capture card and devices

  • Connecting KLHI-BOS with capture card and devices

    Posted by Don Schechter on November 11, 2009 at 2:55 pm

    Excuse my ignorance. This is my first foray into video capture cards.
    I have both the box and the capture card in my mac pro. I’m not entirely sure how to connect all the devices. (Waiting on a beta deck soon).

    I go in from card to the out of the box? I’m not sure what the “connect to host” cable is on the box (wish there was documentation of any sort with the box…)

    Any helps is appreciated

    Gary Adcock replied 16 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Gary Adcock

    November 11, 2009 at 4:06 pm

    [Don Schechter] “I go in from card to the out of the box? I’m not sure what the “connect to host” cable is on the box (wish there was documentation of any sort with the box…)
    “

    There is ample documentation that ships with the LHI card.

    The card only connects to the LH Box, all deck connections are made from the box.
    if you bothered to go to the web site you would find the manual.

    https://www.aja.com/pdf/support/AJA_KonaLHi_manual.pdf

    gary adcock
    Studio37
    HD & Film Consultation
    Post and Production Workflows for the Digitally Inclined
    Chicago, IL

    https://library.creativecow.net/articles/adcock_gary/AJAIOHD.php

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy