Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Compressor 4 – Setting File Size at Export

  • Compressor 4 – Setting File Size at Export

    Posted by Fernando Ramírez on November 12, 2013 at 1:16 am

    Hello creatives,

    I am looking to upload a few reels to a casting website and their maximum size limit is 50 MB. I would like to use Compressor to get as close to the size deadline but I can’t figure out how to set an output file size – so far the closest I’ve gotten (for a 150 MB .mov) is using Broadband Low which exports it at 28 MB. I would’ve loved to get it higher but Broadband High was 56 MB already.

    SO, long question short: is there a way to set the output file size in compressor/Final Cut Pro X?

    Thanks in advance!

    Fernando Ramírez replied 12 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy