Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Maxon Cinema 4D Cinema4D R19 not starting on Win 11 and Win 10/1909 – But it works on Win10/21H

• Cinema4D R19 not starting on Win 11 and Win 10/1909 – But it works on Win10/21H

David Bhulapatna updated 1 month ago 1 Member · 2 Posts
  • David Bhulapatna

October 28, 2022 at 10:22 am

Hi everyone,

I still use Cinema4DR19 and it wont start on Win 11, so I downgraded my new computer to Win10/v.1909.

The tipps I found, was that it is based on a Firewall Issue and you can simply make a Firewall rule to prevent Cinema4d using the internet. That works, but this also prevents using plugins like X-Particles oder Octane from working. (you can switch rule on/off but that only helps a short time)

The tipp says that it appears from Win 10/ 20H1 and ongoing.

BUT – I checked my old Computer and everything runs fine on Win10 / 21H1 (build 19043.2006)

I tried to copy paste my complete folder, but this didn´t do the trick – dirty I know.

Is there anyone that can help me on this ? Or any hint on Network Diagnostic to check what to do ?

best,

David

• David Bhulapatna

October 28, 2022 at 12:14 pm

Oh I forgot to mention – the downgraded Win 10/1909 doesn´t work on my new computer without the Firewall blocking. So that makes no sense to me.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy