Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › Cinema 4D Portable won’t run in my home PC

  • Cinema 4D Portable won’t run in my home PC

    Posted by Hamzah Yusof on November 7, 2008 at 6:22 am

    I have downloaded Portable Maxon Cinema 4D Studio v11.008 and Maxon Cinema 4D Studio Bundle v11.008. I have installed both in my office PC and they run well. But when I installed them in my home PC none of them can run. When I d-click to open the Cinema 4D.exe icon, a small dialog box with the word OK appear…and when I press the OK button, nothing happen. I don’t have internet in my home PC but could that be the reason? Or are there any switches or plug-ins that I need to have before I can run them in my home PC. Pls Help I need to learn the Cinema 4D from my Home PC…Thanks

    Hamzah Yusof replied 17 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Dom Powel

    November 9, 2008 at 4:08 am

    yes this is exactly what happens to me
    before i installed a new driver for my grapics card, C4D would freeze and stuff up
    and after i installed the driver, i get this problem
    please help!

  • Adam Trachtenberg

    November 10, 2008 at 2:02 am

    What is C4D portable? Never heard of that.

  • Hamzah Yusof

    November 17, 2008 at 6:40 am

    The Software is saved in a pen drive and installation and data changes all takes place within the C4D Folder inside the pen drive, it doesn’t have any connection with the Registry of the host OS, thus you can unplug the pen drive and run it in any PC running Win XP

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy