Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums VEGAS Pro Changing Sony Vegas 15 display / settings?

• Changing Sony Vegas 15 display / settings?

Heidi Huff updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Heidi Huff

August 3, 2021 at 1:50 pm

I used to use Sony Vegas 11. About a year or so ago, I upgraded to Sony Vegas 15. I don’t remember how I did it, but on my desktop, I was able to make customizations to 15 to make it look like 11. Now, I’ve in stalled 15 on my laptop, and I can’t remember how to change things.

My main issue right now is instead of “render as,” I only have the option to “make movie.” How do I get “render as” back? I have it on my desktop, but again I don’t remember how I did it.

I’ve tried to look up tutorial videos on youtube, but I seem to be missing options. Going to Options –> Preferences, I don’t have a “display” tab to change things (again, on the laptop, not the desktop). Going into “view,” I only have “Window Layouts” and “Window.” This compared to a whole list of things on my desktop.

I know I’ve made all these changes to Vegas 15 before. I just can’t figure out how now.

I appreciate the help.

• john bolton

August 3, 2021 at 3:22 pm

The Vegas 15 version is by Magix Are you sure you have Magix Vegas Pro 15 ?

• Heidi Huff

August 3, 2021 at 5:36 pm

Thank you for the insight! Turns out I downloaded Movie Studio 15, and what I needed was Vegas Pro 15. Confusing, but I figured it out.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy