Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Capturing 40fps in 24fps in order to acheive Slow motion.

  • Capturing 40fps in 24fps in order to acheive Slow motion.

    Posted by Tim Lozada on December 15, 2008 at 8:38 pm

    Hi,

    I have DVCPRO HD 720P footage shot in 24fps. I created a DVCPRO HD 720P 24fps Project in Final CUT PRO (latest version). The DP on the shoot also shot footage in 40fps attempting to create in camera Slow-Motion footage. When I captured the 40fps footage it still came in at regular speed. Is there a setting I missed and need to adjust to have 40fps be in slow motion?

    Sorry if this is a novice Question, and thanks for your help!

    tim

    Shane Ross replied 17 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy